Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Golf Themed Card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #404

Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week our sketch has 3 central elements and rectangular layers to spark your creativity. Since I have many golf playing friends I chose to make a golf themed card using golf ball and greeting from retired Clubhouse stamp set by SU.


The golf ball paper is from ScrapbookCustoms.com from several years ago.  I also used Evergreen and Sage Card Stocks, Charcoal and Sapphire Inks and Stitched Rectangle Frame Thin Cuts on my card.  To reduce bulk I used a ruler and a Jade Green Tri-Blend Marker to outline the Sage focal panel piece.

Here is our fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch graphic.  You can link up your creation here until Sunday evening, January 24.


I'm also sharing this card with the following challenges:
     Simon Says Monday--We're on a Roll
     Use Your Stuff--Out With the Old (patterned paper is 5 or more              years old, Clubhouse stamp set is 2 years old)
     Through the Craft Room Door--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

     



1 comment:

missgailly said...

Great card for a golfer! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...