Monday, August 1, 2022

Golf Themed Thank You Cards With Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #484

 Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week our sketch features a central horizontal panel with slim trim on the bottom.  I loved the sketch so much that I made two cards with different colored foil tape trim.  The products are retired Close to My Heart Tee Time and Lucky Paper with Happiness Lives Here Cardmaking Stamps  and Pacifica Pigment Ink and Clear Embossing Powder.


Here is our fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout and for you to try.  Our challenge is open until Sunday evening, August 7 and you can link up your project here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving some bloggy comment love. Please stop by our blog on Wednesday to see what the rest of the talented Design Team has to inspire you.


I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge--Anything                     Goes with Patterned Paper

      Love to Craft #69--Anything Goes

      Stamps Plus Fun =Creativity--Monochrome

      Heart 2 Heart--Technique--Stamping

 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

5 comments:

Cat Nowak said...

Wonderful cards! Love the embossing and the pops of shimmer with the foil trim. Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Doris P. said...

Great idea! I like the embossed motive. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Helen said...

Great card Marie. I love all the heat embossing. My golfing friend would love this card!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Craft Challenge.

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)

Haley D. said...

Fun card & great take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing your stamping with us @Heart2HeartChallenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...