Friday, August 26, 2022

Medicare Birthday Card with Tuesday Morning Sketch #673

 It's a milestone birthday for my brother-in-law which inspired my card.  I took out my Cricut machine to create the sentiment and ovals.  The background paper is retired from Close to My Heart called "Dreamin".  The gold shine is holographic gold poster board and the silver shine is Silver Glitter Paper.  The font is Rialto.


Here is the fabulous sketch I followed from Tuesday Morning Sketches:

I didn't want to waste the negative silver glitter piece so I created another card to honor my friends who have the same birthday (and they are married to each other!)

Which card do you like better?

I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:

     Beyond the Blue #68--Mixed Sentiments

     Creative Knockouts #467--Funny/Humorous

      Through the Purple Haze #195--Birthday

      Seize the Birthday #245--Birthday optional sketch

      Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--Shimmer and Shine

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie


p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



7 comments:

Donna W. said...

Love all that glitz on both cards. What a fun sentiment. I like how you put the numbers on the side banners. Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

Your Medicare Birthday card cracked me up!!! What a great idea! You were also a genius in how you used the negative space for the other totally custom card for a unique birthday couple! Thank you so so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Debbie said...

Fun card! This made me LOL!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Lee said...

Those are so fun! Love the glitter and humor! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Beyond the Blue!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Hahaha! Loving the sentiment on the first card! So fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melissa Craig said...

This made me chuckle! Too cute. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Nancy said...

I think you gave all of us a chuckle with this card! It turned out great! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...