Monday, August 29, 2022

Numbered Birthday Card with Freshly Made Sketch #550

My twin nieces turn 21 today so I had to get busy making birthday cards.  One sister loves the color purple which inspired the color choice for this card.


Older Close to my Heart products used:

     Adventure Fundamentals Paper

     Gypsy Card Stock

     Purple Pansy B & T Paper

     Scalloped Circle Thin Cut Die

     Friendship Alphabet Stamp

     Silver Glitter Paper

     Polysparkle Tinsel Embossing Powder

     Gypsy Pigment Ink

Also used:  Happy Birthday Embossing Folder by Cuttlebug

Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:

  


I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

      AAA Birthday Challenge #40--Anything Birthday Goes

      International Art and Soul #141--Birthdays

      Through the Purple Haze #195--Birthday     

 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

 



6 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Very nice and purple!, it's my favorite color! Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday Card Challenges

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great card! I love the texture and the sparkle. My sister loves purple too so I think I may have to CASE this (with permission) for her next birthday! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Amy O said...

I love the sparkle and texture on this fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

A monochromatic beauty!! Love the bit of sparkle. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Chriss America Real said...

I love the color purple on a card. Very nice.

Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul.

Hugs,
Chriss - INAS -DT

Jane said...

Oh well the purple has me hooked! Fab card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...