Monday, July 25, 2022

New Baby Boy Congratulations Card with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #483

Welcome back to another Atlantic HeartsSketch Challenge blog post!  This week our sketch features a focal image over 3 banners over a square element with a sentiment at a diagonal angle with a ribbon bow.  My card was made to welcome a baby boy so I used a blue onesie from Close to my Heart's Nursery Days stamped in Bluebird Ink.  The Congrats sentiment is from Sweet Baby.  The papers are from a very old set from "Zoophabet 2 by Cathy Heck".

 


Here is our fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout and for you to try.  Our challenge is open until Sunday evening, July 31 and you can link up your project here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving some bloggy comment love. Please stop by our blog on Wednesday to see what the rest of the talented Design Team has to inspire you.



I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

     International Art and Soul #138--Masculine

     Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge--Anything                        Goes  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar. 

2 comments:

Margaret said...

So cute. I like all the embellishments you included. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Good luck. Maggie, DT

Catie Cuddles said...

So cute.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...