Sunday, July 17, 2022

Baby Card with Freshly Made Sketch #544

Here is my latest baby girl card with Freshly Made Sketch #544.  Older Close to my Heart products were used--For Baby (very old wood stamp) which was black embossed,  Whimsy Fundamentals patterned paper, Pixie Card Stock and Mink Card Stock.  Moon Dust Stickles Glitter Gel was applied to the moon and stars for that extra shine.  Baby Pink and Summer Cloud Blue markers were used to color in the focal image.


This is the fabulous Freshly Made sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Beyond the Blue #66--Heat Embossing
      Creative Knockouts #461--Celebrations

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a great baby card! Love all of that pink and the sparkly moon! So sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lee said...

Oh that is precious! I love that glitz! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Beyond the Blue!

samanthadesigns said...

Love your take on the sketch! The card is simply adorable. Thank you for joining Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.-Samantha, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...