Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Poppy Thinking of You Card for Fusion Card Challenge "Poppy Door"

 I love the basic sketch offered at Fusion Card Challenge this fortnight and just happened to have a new Poppy Die from John Next Door so I combined the challenge elements.


Products Used:  Juniper CS (retired CTMH), Cranberry CS (retired CTMH), Poppy Die (John Next Door), Recollections Antique Gold Shimmer Paper, Kaleidoscope Embossing Folder (Simon Says Stamps) and Wildflower Friendship (CTMH), Memento Black Ink

Here is the fabulous Fusion Card Challenge graphic that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Crafters Cafe #275--Anything Goes
     Die Cut Divas--October--Anything Goes
     Happy Little Stampers--Anything Goes with Dies

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


     

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Lovely card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

Arlene said...

Eye catching! Beautiful. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...