Monday, October 11, 2021

Get Well Card with Freshly Made Sketch #506

 There is a really fun, quick sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week and I'm glad I found the time to play along.  My paper choices are "Textures" with Blue Belle and Sapphire Card Stocks.  I used my favorite Scalloped Circle Thin Cut Die (no longer available from Close to my Heart) Rustic Sign Sentiments and Sapphire Ink, Versamark Ink and Polysparkle Tinsel Embossing Powder.


Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     The Paper Shelter--Layer it Up
     My Time to Craft--Get Well Soon
     Papercraft Challenge #74--Sentiment as Focus

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



4 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Super sketch and great job interpreting it. I love the colour combo you've chosen. Your card is elegant and sophisticated. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

Kim S said...

What a sweet get well card - LOVE the special touches like the texture in the background and the sparkle on the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Judith said...

Love your colours and your card, thank you for joining the my time to craft challenge

Stempelomi said...

lovely card!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...