Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Masculine Get Well Card with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #441

 Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog  post!  This week our sketch featuresa split background with central panel and an embellishment.  One of my male friends was recently hospitalized so I wanted to make him a special card using some new Close to my Heart products.


This next photo was taken from a different angle so you can see how sparkly the embossing is.  This effect was created by first inking with Versamark Ink and then Harbour Ink.  Much older CTMH Polysparkle Tinsel Embossing Powder was then heat embossed.


Close to my Heart products used:

     Mix-In Paper

     Mink Card Stock

     Shortbread Card Stock

     Floral Delivery Stamp and Thin Cut Dies

     Rustic Sign Sentiments 

     Versamark Ink

     Harbour Ink

     Polysparkle Tinsel Embossing Powder (retired)


Below is the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch that inspired my card layout. We hope you will be inspired by our sketch and find the time to share your creation with us. Our challenge is open until Sunday evening, October 10 and you can link up your creation here.  We look forward to visiting your blog and leaving some bloggy comment love.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Make My Monday #158--Embossing--either

     Crafters Castle--October--Anything Goes

     My Time to Craft #467--Get Well Soon

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

5 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful embossed elements and card,the plaid is gorgeous,thank you for joining in at MMM

Jackie C said...

So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
We love to see everyone’s work.
Good luck, do come back again!
Hugs, Jackie DT member x

Dawn Phillips said...

Very simple yet so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Wei said...

Pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Squdge said...

I love the simplicity and elegance of this.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...