Saturday, October 16, 2021

Anniversary Card Inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday #527

 Our friends celebrated an anniversary yesterday and I made them a card to commemorate the special day.  I really liked the flourishes in the current Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch and decided to fussy cut "Every Little Thing" paper and pop it up on my card.  There already was a gold embossed Happy Anniversary sentiment in my extras box so I cut it with an stitched oval and backed it with a bigger stitched oval cut from scraps of gold holographic poster board. The background paper is Mint.


Here is the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch that inspired my card layout:

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Stinkin' Inkers--Scrap Happy Challenge (extra Anniversary                      sentiment and gold holographic leftover from a different                   project)

     Addicted to Stamps and More--Make Your Mark

     Watercooler Wednesdays--All About Occasions

     Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday--Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

     


7 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, Marie, so pretty! Love that elegant golf emboss, looks great over your sparkle, and your coloring on the flowers is just the right delicate touch! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Lindsey said...

This is pretty! Love the selected colouring and the way you adapted the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Alyson Mayo said...

I really like your interpretation of the sketch and that Every Little Thing paper is perfect for your card. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

Melanie R said...

Fabulous interpretation of our sketch, Marie! The mint cardstock and gold trim is perfect with the lovely flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at TSOT #527.

Dawn T said...

so elegant Marie. A really gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Valérie said...

Very pretty card!I love the color combo and the holographic gold. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Try Stampin'On Tuesday!

Ellibelle said...

Love the sketch and the golden accents. Beautifully done!
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...