Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Floral Borders Birthday Card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch #422

 Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge blog post!  This week our sketch offers a center panel with sentiment and vertical side strips.  I used an older Close to my Heart stamp set called Floral Borders which I colored with gel pens, a Tonic Happy Birthday Die and some gold holographic poster board scraps to make this lovely card.


A second photo of this card shows off the shimmery gel pen effects better.


Here is the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch that inspired my card layout.  Our challenge is open until Sunday evening, October 17.  We hope you can find the time to join in on the fun.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and sharing some bloggy comment love.



I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
    Addicted to Stamps and More #416--Make Your Mark
    Pammie's Inky Pinkies 2141--Anything Goes           
    

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.





1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow, look at that shimmer and shine! BEautiful. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...