Monday, October 5, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #389 with Creativity in Motion Thank You Card

 Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week's sketch has a triangular element with a rectangle focal image to spark your creativity.  I rotated the sketch 90 degrees so I could use the Creativity in Motion panel on a 6.5" x 5" card.



Here is another picture so you can see the alternate script in the panel:



Close to My Heart products used:

    Animated Stamp Sets Bundle

    Border Tab

     Animation Sheets

     Border Tab Thin Cut Dies

    Lovely Paper Packet

    3D Foam Tape

    Sage Cardstock

     Ballerina Cardstock

    Blue Belle Cardstock

    Stitched Rectangle Thin Cut Dies


The accent flower was fussy cut from the Lovely Paper.  Then I pressed it onto a Versamark Ink Pad and used Clear Embossing Powder to give it a glossy look and popped it up with 3D Foam Tape.  I've had a great time playing with this new "Animation" bundle from Close to My Heart. (Products available through October or until supplies last.)

Here is the Atlantic Hearts Sketch that inspired my card layout:


You have until Sunday evening, October 11 to enter our challenge here.  We look forward to visiting your blog and seeing how you interpret this sketch.

I'm also entering this card into Heart 2 Heart Challenge called "New to You". (The Creativity in Motion products are new to me).  This card also qualifies to enter Always Fun Challenge #182 whose challenge is "Die Cutting".

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




     

4 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

This is such a cute animated card - love the floral cluster in the corner. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H :)

lichazul said...

Very clever card, congrats ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Hugs from Chile ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Cat Nowak said...

Great card! I love how you turned the sketch to work. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Brandi said...

Love this, I love the animated cards, so fun! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...