Sunday, October 25, 2020

Everything is Rosy Quick Card with Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch #480

 When I saw this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch I started looking through my stash for striped patterned paper.  I came upon this older Stampin' Up 6 x 6 paper stack with diecuts and foil paper.  I combined it with a soon to be released Close to My Heart greeting from a stamp set called Serenity Cardmaking Stamp Set and Raspberry Card Stock and Stitched Hearts Thin Cuts.



Here is the fabulous Try Stampin on Tuesday sketch that inspired my card layout:



I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Crazy 4 Challenges--Use Copper                                                      Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper--Anything Goes                               Craft Rocket Challenges #75--Add Sparkle


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

    

 




4 comments:

Heather said...

Ah ha, this DSP is a perfect take on our stripey panel - so clever! Love the bright cheery colors! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Fiona said...

A great taken on our sketch and nice to see that DSP again - it is so lovely - thanks for sharing with us at TSOT

Donna Scholz said...

Marie, love your bright colored striped panel! Perfect colors to go along with your new sentiment! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful paper. I love this suite.
Catherine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...