Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Serenity Cardmaking Preview with Case This Sketch #395

 This lovely wreath is from Close to My Heart's November/December catalog.  It comes with a matching die that has cuts to lift up the leaves to reveal color underneath.  The stamp set is called Serenity Cardmaking Stamp and Thin Cut Set and will be available on Sunday here. I think it works perfectly with this week's Case This Sketch #395.



Here is the fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout:


The soon to be released stamp set I used is here:


     Sage Ink
     Sage Cardstock
     Toffee Ink
     Ruby Ink (retired)
     Summer Cloud Blue Ink Cardstock (retired)
     Summer Cloud Blue Ink B & T paper (retired)
     Scarlet Shimmer Brush
     

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Simon Says Wednesday--Anything Goes
      Crafty Sentiments Design--Anything Goes
      Through the Craft Room Door--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...