Monday, October 26, 2020

Christmas Card with Freshly Made Sketch #458

 I love making cards with small pieces (scraps) and chose Freshly Made Sketch #458 to make this card:


Here's another view so you can see how sparkly the foiled paper is:



My card layout was inspired by this wonderful Freshly Made Sketch:

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

     


2 comments:

Amy O said...

What a pretty way to use your scraps! I always have a hard time throwing these specialty dsp scraps away and love to see them used in such creative ways. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Kim S said...

Beautiful paper - I love how you used the stripes on the ends to "bookend" them!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...