Sunday, November 3, 2013

Triple Banners for Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge #62

Kathya has a great sketch for us this week at Sunday Stamps!



I turned it on its side to feature vertical banners--the truth is I needed a Thank You card and the stamp I chose looks better in a horizontal orientation.  I've been on a kick lately to use up some of my stash so I'm using Close To My Heart retired Mayberry and Victory with a Cranberry banner.  The frame is cut from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and is stamped with Frame Flair.  The greeting is A True Thank You.  The inks are Outdoor Denim and Cranberry and I used Honey and Goldrush markers.  The greeting is popped up with 3D Foam Tape.  This card was really quick to make.

We can't wait to see what you create using this sketch!   Please use a direct link to join us here and include a link back to us in your blog post.  (Feel free to post our sketch graphic too to let your readers know about our challenge.)

Please take the time to visit the rest of the Design Team's blogs and leave them some appreciation.
HayleyJoanBrendaHollySteph and Kathya.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity! .

:) Marie

4 comments:

Kathya said...

I like how you flipped the sketch Marie! Nice job with the coloring.

hollybeary creations said...

This is cute, what a great Thank You image.. I like that you turned it on the side.

OttawaMom said...

I love the bright colours that you used and the colouring on your image is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Very fun colour theme Marie! Excellent card :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...