Friday, November 1, 2013

Polar Bear Holiday Fun for Color My Heart Color Dare #67

This week's challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare is to use Black, White and a pop of Green. Close To My Heart has so many wonderful greens to choose from!   Lagoon is one of my favorite Close To My Heart colors and I just had to use it here.  The card size is 5" x 6.5".


The stamp set is called Polar Bear Holiday and has several delightful images.  The background paper is from Sweetheart (retired CTMH). The frames and snowflakes were cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge. Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems and Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel were used as embellishments. The greeting is popped up with 3D Foam Tape.

My card layout was inspired by Tuesday Morning Sketches although I rotated it to fit my image. 


I'm also entering this card into Pile it on Challenge--use 2 embellishments and Use it Tuesdays which features Creatures this week.

We are looking forward to see what you can create using Black, White and a pop of Green.  We love Close To My Heart colors at the Color Dare, but if you don't have them yet, please play along and substitute similar colors.  Please join us by linking your blog post here.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

7 comments:

sarahstone said...

Marie, this card is super cute! Your flurry of snowflakes fits so well with the speedily sledding polar bear! I also love how you popped up the sentiment. I never thought of Lagoon as green, but it definitely has green in it, so I guess it's okay! Great job!

Karenladd said...

Oh my gosh I love this card! The colors and the polar bear image are just so perfect!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! I love that color, too!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Hee hee, I love his little scarf! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

G Eileen Studios said...

I love this little guy! He definitely makes you appreciate the fun of winter!

Anonymous said...

love your colors on this one! Great image and card design.
thanks for playing in our creatures challenge at Use It Tuesday and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

K Clark said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at pile it on! I hope to see you back again this week for a new challenge! Kimberly DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...