Sunday, November 10, 2013

Scandinavian Wishes for Color Dare #78 and Freshly Made Sketch #111

I've never seen a sketch quite like this and decided to play along with this Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #111 by Linda C.  The colors I chose--Close To My Heart Buttercup and Sunset are the challenge colors at Color My Heart Color Dare this week.  The stamp set is the October Stamp of the Month called Scandinavian Wishes.  The embossed background was enhanced with Buttercup Liquid Pearls and the stamped heart and border were glitzed up with my favorite embellishment--Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel. Cardstocks I used are White Daisy, Buttercup and Sunset.  I used Sunset ink over Buttercup CS and popped up the heart using 3D Foam Tape.


Here is the Freshly Made Sketch #111:



Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the background you created! And you did a wonderful job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Sheila Bennett said...

Love how you enhanced the embossed background.

Jen Brum said...

Such a pretty card Marie! Love all of those little flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Michelle said...

Very clever to enhance the embossed background. A very bright and cheery card! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...