Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm in the Top Three at the first Rose Blossom Garden Challenge!

Hello blog readers!  I'm happy to share some really good news.  Two weeks ago the Rose Blossom Garden group set up their first challenge--to use any image from the Happy Birthday page in the Artiste cartridge handbook.  I was happy to join them in their first challenge and even happier to find out that I made the top three.  Here is the card that I entered.  (Click on it to read about the details).


There is a really cool button that I can display on my blog too! 

Their next challenge is to make a papercrafted item using the Happy Mother's Day key.   Check them out at:
here.

Thanks to the wonderful ladies who started this challenge blog and who have selected my card to be among the top three.  I am honored to receive this award.

Thanks for letting me share my good news with you!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...