Sunday, April 14, 2013

Heart 2 Heart Pun Fun meets Cas(e) This Sketch #23

The April 1 challenge for Heart 2 Heart is called "Pun Fun" and I used the Close to My Heart stamp set called Puns of Praise to make this card.  I followed the Cas(e) this Sketch #23--my friend Sarah Stone made a lovely card here which inspired me to use this sketch.  I used a Cuttlebug folder called "Tiny Bubble" to dry emboss the card background.  The wavy stripes were cut with a Creative Memories Decorative Trimmer from Dreamin' paper (retired CTMH).  The whale stamp was stamped in Black ink onto Whisper CS and then outlined and accented with a Pacifica Alcohol Marker.  The final embellishments are Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel, 3D Foam Tape and a tiny wiggle eye. 


Here is Cas(e) this Sketch #23:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

3 comments:

Ardyth said...

I love the curvy diagonal element - very clever and appropriate for your whale image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

lostinpaper said...

What a fun card! I love a good pun (and must take a peek at this stamp set, thanks for the link).
And thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Anonymous said...

your card is too cute, Marie. thanks for getting 'punny' with H2H!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...