Thursday, April 4, 2013

Color Dare #37--Juniper

This week's Color My Heart Color Dare has just one color--Juniper.  You may, however, combine it with other neutral colors. (Black, White Daisy, Colonial White, Slate, Whisper, Cocoa, Chocolate, Saddle, Cashmere, Champagne, Desert Sand or Bamboo--colors in the Basics color palette from Close to My Heart.)  I used a Triple Stamping Technique to create this card.  My neutrals are White Daisy CS and Cocoa for the ink.  The stamp sets are new from Close to My Heart--Honeycomb and Quick Cards--Bumblebee.  The bumblebee was stamped onto Juniper CS and popped up off the card using 3D Foam Tape.  Two of the hexagons were stamped in Cocoa ink and popped up using 3D Foam Tape.


Now it's your turn to share a papercrafted item made with Juniper (if you don't have this Close to My Heart color you may substitute a similar color). Head on over to Color My Heart to see what the rest of our Design Team and Guest Designer Kelly Brandt have posted.   We look forward to seeing your creations posted here


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

7 comments:

sarahstone said...

Marie, your card is so neat! I love how you arranged the honeycomb up the side like that and how you used brown as your neutral. It shows a different side of juniper and it's really pretty. Great job!

canadian_liner said...

Thanks for the link to the "Triple Stamping" tutorial! Always wondered how that was done... I agree with Sarah, using brown for your neutral really enhances the Juniper ink. You've given me lots of crafty ideas for the weekend!

Marg Van Patten said...

Great card!! Love your color combo and ability to think outside the box. Just love how you arranged those honeycombs!

Pam said...

Awesome card. I love that honeycomb stamp set. It is very popular with my customers. Stunning job.

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

I would never think to use this color with that set, Marie! Love the way you popped up the neutral hexies! GREAT design! :)

Becca-expressions said...

This card just makes me SMILE. That pop of Cocoa is perfect...and especially that they literally POP!! :) Great, great card!

Unknown said...

I love this color and you display it well!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...