Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bake a Cake for Heart2Heart Challenge

The Close to My Heart Artiste cartridge has a wonderful key that makes this folded cupcake card.  All I added were some Twilight marker lines and the cherry on top (also from the Artiste cartridge--page 71 cupcake= card function cut at 4.25", cherry = accent 3 shift)  The paper is CTMH Clementine and the inside greeting is from Card Sentiments (retired CTMH).  The ink is Sorbet and the cherry is Ruby.  I adhered it to a piece of Colonial White CS which was also edged with Sorbet ink.  It was a pretty quick card to make!  I'm entering this card into the Heart2Heart Challenge called Bake a Cake.



If you like challenges with Close to My Heart products that I encourage you to check out the latest Color My Heart Color Dare #40 using Creme Brulee, Goldrush and Sunset.  I used a new for me technique called Wax Paper Resist Embossing.  You can see it here.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

2 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Great card!! I love the cupcake, Marie! Thanks for joining us at H2H

Nana said...

Cute card.

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...