Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Humorous Sentiment for Inkspirational Challenge with Sketch Saturday Sketch

I've been having fun with the Through Thick and Thin stamp set and was inspired to create yet another card with it by the current Inkspirational Challenge to use "Funny Sentiments".  I paired the challenge with Sketch Saturday's challenge to use any previous layout.


     Stitched Rectangle Frames Thin Cut Dies
     Sapphire Card Stock
     Linen Card Stock
     Raspberry Card Stock
     Celebrate Today patterned paper
     Through Thick and Thin stamp set (retired May 31)
     Charcoal Ink
     Raspberry Ink
     Sapphire Burlap Ribbon
     Sugarplum Glitter Gem



This Sketch Saturday graphic inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Simon Says Monday--Make Your Own Background
      Addicted to Stamps and More--Make Your Mark
      Always Fun Challenges--Layers

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

Pia S said...

Hehe, this is fun and extra fun considering the new trend of hoarding of toilet paper we’ve experienced around the world lately... The sentiment is both fun and sweet. Great take on the sketch as well. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

Billie A said...

Oh my gosh how cute is this card. Who would of thought tp would make it to a card. Times are a changing. I love the pun and awesome fun card. So glad you shared it over at Always Fun challenge. I love it.

cm said...

Your TP card has planted a smile all over my face; funny and charming at the same time! Love it! Thrilled to see you in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...