Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Atlantic Hearts #371 Meets Color Dare #96 Mix-In Palette

Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week we have a wonderful sketch to stimulate your creativity.  I chose to use 3 of the colors (Charcoal, Sweet Leaf and Peacock) from the Color Dare challenge board to create my cards.



The sentiment is from Every Little Thing Cardmaking stamp set and the leaf is from Every Little Thing Vellum Diecuts.  (To color the back side of the leaves I smooshed some Peacock ink onto an acrylic block, spritzed it with water and painted it with a waterbrush).

Here's a slightly different card using the same sentiment with slightly different papers.


Which card do you like better?

Our challenge is open until Sunday evening June 7 and you can link up your card here.  We would love to see what you can create this week.  This is the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch that inspired my card layout:


This is the color graphic from the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge this fortnight:


This challenge is open until Thursday evening June 12 and you can link up here.

I'm also entering these cards into the following challenge:
    The Paper Players--center row-sympathy--diecut--silver

        
   
      

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


6 comments:

Michelle said...

What a pretty card, Marie! I love your combination of colors from our palette. Great job! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Marie, Great interpretation of the sketch in both cards and your colors selected is striking. Thanks for sharing this with us at Double Dare.

Jaydee said...

I love your chose of colors and this is a great use of the sketch. the vellum leaf is the perfect finishing touch. So glad you shared this wonderful card with us at the Players this week
Jaydee

laurie said...

Beautiful sympathy card! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Susan Renshaw said...

This is a lovely design. Great choice of colours and elements!

Vandra said...

I love the way you've painted the vellum leaves, they look so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...