Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Birthday Card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch #373

Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week we have a wonderful sketch to stimulate your creativity.  Our sketch this week features a half circle off the edge with a focal image within it, two sentiment strips and two vertical panels.  


I used products from my stash to create this card so the products are all retired from Close to My Heart. The striped paper is from "I Heart Us" paper and the birthday candles and greeting are from "So Many Candles Workshop Your Way". Bisque Liquid Pearls color the candle flames.

Our challenge is open until Sunday evening June 21 and you can link up your card here.  We would love to see what you can create this week.  This is the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch that inspired my card layout:


Since this is a birthday card I'm going to enter it into the following challenge:
     Seize the Birthday--Option Topping of Summer


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.
     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...