Friday, March 11, 2016

Color Dare #184 Meets Mojo Monday #438

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge blog post!


This week we are challenging you to create something with all and only the following  Close to My Heart colors:  Smoothie, Canary, Flaxen, Sweet Leaf and White Daisy.


     White Daisy CS
     Smoothie CS
     Canary CS
     Regatta paper
     Sweet Leaf CS
     Spring Critters stamp
     Spring Critters Thin Cuts
     Art Philosophy (flourished star)
     Smoothie Ink
     Liquid Glass
     3D Foam Tape
     White and Gold ribbon

Other products
     tiny wiggle eyes

The inspiration for my card layout came from Mojo Monday #438.


Head on over to the Color Dare blog and check out what the rest of the fabulous Design Team has to inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Marie, I had to hop on over to see your frog. =) Cute card and I love the googly eyes. That is a fun layout also. I will need to check out Mojo Monday also.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS!!!!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love your layout and I forget about MoJo Mondays for those sketches...they have great ones. Very pretty card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...