Saturday, March 29, 2014

Masculine Theme for Try Stampin' on Tuesday #160

As a golfer I have lots of golfing friends who will receive birthday cards from me.  I was inspired to make this card by the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch #160--although I did change the orientation of it to fit the golf green.  I usually prefer to use acrylic stamps rather than digital stamps but this golf green digital image by Digi Darla seemed to fit the space well and coordinate with the turf and golf ball papers too.



Close to My Heart products used:
    Banner Wishes birthday stamp
    Outdoor Denim CS
    Tee Time golf ball stamp (retired)

Other products used:
    Golf Green image by Digi Darla (recently closed their business)
    Turf paper by Frances Meyer
    Golf ball paper by Frances Meyer

Here is the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch that inspired me:



Their challenge closes at midnight on Monday, April 1 (ET). 

 If you enjoy sketch challenges as I do I invite you to try out the current sketch at Sunday Stamps which closes at 6pm ET April 4.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

2 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Love it! Great use of the sketch, fantastic "manly" card! Thanks for joining us at try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

Rose said...

super fun card :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...