Monday, July 10, 2023

Swan Lake Birthday Card with Freshly Made Sketch #593

 When I saw this week's Freshly Made Sketch #593 I started going through my paper stash to feature a patterned paper I had never used.  The paper I selected was from the Close to my Heart Swan Lake collection.  The sentiment stamp I used is a very old wooden stamp (circa 1990's). 


Here is the fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout:

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Make My Monday #204--Birthday
     CAS on Friday #261--Designpaper
     Addicted to Stamps and More #449--Any Occasion

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




4 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun birthday card, Marie - that flowered paper is so pretty! It pairs well with your retro stamp, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Amy O said...

I love that pretty paper! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

This is just wonderful! Love that floral paper and the great colors. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

jj said...

Beautiful card! Thank you sharing at Make My Monday.
Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...