Thursday, July 13, 2023

Glittery Daisies Birthday Card with Sketch Saturday #729

 Years ago I purchased this glittery white daisy and pink background paper (Cloud 9) and decided to use it in today's project.  I didn't want to totally cover up the middle section so I stamped and clear embossed with Polysparkle Tinsel on vellum to keep the pretty daisies in view.  The bold sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Best Year Yet stamp set. While I was at it, I made two cards varying the background mat.




Which background mat do you like better--grey or white?

Here is the fabulous Sketch Saturday sketch that inspired my card layout:

I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

     The Crafty Addicts #3--Anything Goes

     Simon Says Stamp--Shimmer and Shine

     Make My Monday #204--Birthday

 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, Marie, I am so in awe of your stamping on vellum! Such a great look, and that gorgeous background paper shines right through! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Pamela said...

love the embossed image on vellum to put over a piece of designer paper, clever! Thank you for submitting your card with us at MMM Birthday challenge

Diane said...

A beautiful card, I actually thought the background paper was a stamp until I read it, and congrats for being in our Top 3 at Sketch Saturday!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketch Saturday!
Diane SS DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Sketch Saturday}

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous. Black and pink is one of my favourite colour combos. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...