Saturday, July 22, 2023

Playing with Lunar and Solar Paste with Freshly Made Sketch #595

Recently I purchased a few jars of Simon Hurley's Lunar Paste and Solar Paste and used them with Close to my Hearts' Sprigs and Leaves Embossing Folder and Stencils to create this card.  First I stenciled Fake Plant Solar Paste for green leaves and Golden Hour Solar Paste for small leaves and shading on Sage Card Stock.  The pastes were applied with a foam applicator brush.  Next I used the Embossing folder to create even more texture.  Gold metallic card stock was used to mat the focal circle and leaf panel.


This second photo was taken with a different angle so that the shiny metallic gold could be featured.


Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:



I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Can You Handle the Pressure--Anything Goes with a twist of                   Nautical
      Stencil Fun--Option of Birthdays
      Addicted to Stamps and More #450--Die Cuts and/or Stencils

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie


p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Both cards are just beautiful Marie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure and Stencil Fun challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Linda Callahan said...

I love how you used the pastes! Beautiful card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

This is a great card! I love how you've used the paste and embossing folder! Love the sparkle on the sentiment as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Inkyfingers said...

I love all the texture on your delightful card, Marie! Those pastes are something special and I love the shine on your gold card.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...