Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Pixie Sparkled Blooms for The Paper Players Challenge #583

Several weeks ago I created several card panels with Pixie Sparkle Powders and am starting to put them together into cards.  The challenge at The Paper Players inspired my stamp choice. The flowers started as a piece of photo paper sprinkled with Sunburst Pixie Sparkle Powder and sprayed with water.  When the piece air dried I stamped the bouquet from a retired Close to my Heart stamp set called "Cherish Her" with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Clear Embossing Powder. (The sister greeting is also from that set.) I then used a green brush marker to color the leaves and stems.  The gingham paper is very old Crystal Blue B & T paper from Close to my Heart.  The bold Happy Birthday is from "Sweetest Birthday Wishes" stamped in Capri Ink.


Here is the sketch graphic from The Paper Players that inspired my card layout:


I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Simon Says Monday Challenge--Bright and Cheerful

     Retro Rubber Challenge #178--Anything Goes with stamp                older than a year (Cherish Her was February 2020                        CTMH stamp of the month)

      Try it on Tuesday--Say it With Flowers

 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


5 comments:

Heather said...

Oo, what a pretty bouquet! Love that glossy finish and the gingham is always a hit, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Claire Grantham said...

Another pretty card from you. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a happy card! I love the blue and white checks and the yellow flowers just pop! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the sparkle and shine of your bright bouquet and you can't go wrong with a gingham background! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Gingham is a favourite of mine so this is doubly beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday , Chrisx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...