Monday, March 7, 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #463 with a Numbered Birthday Card

 Welcome back to another Atlantic HeartsSketch Challenge blog post!  This week our sketch features 3 matted vertical panels with a circular element and horizontal strip with a sentiment. I made this birthday card for my nephew Mathew. My card showcases patterned paper from Sawyer and uses stamps from the retired Party Girl stamp set and Junior Varsity Alphabet.  Harbour Ink, Versamark Ink and Polysparkle Tinsel Embossing Powder were used.  The bubbles were colored in with Shortbread Shimmer Brush and Harbour Shimmer Brush.

 

This second view shows how sparkly the shimmer brushes and embossing powders are.

Here is our fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout and for you to try.  Our challenge is open until Sunday evening, March 13 and you can link up your project here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving some bloggy comment love. Please stop by our blog on Wednesday to see what the rest of the talented Design Team has to inspire you.

 

I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

          Use Your Stuff #443--Masculine

       My Time to Craft #446--Embossing Wet or Dry

       Creative Knockouts #442--Sparkle and Shine

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


1 comment:

Haven_mom4 said...

The embossing really jumps off this fantastic card. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...