Sunday, March 20, 2022

Floral Card with Freshly Made Sketch #527

Here is a quick and easy card I made using some floral embellishments, old patterned paper and Gold Holographic Poster Board following Freshly Made Sketch #527.  The greeting is from a recent Close to my Heart Stamp of the Month set called Wildflower Friendship stamped in Capri Ink.


Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:

I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Sweet Stampin' Challenge--KISS

     CAS on Friday #227--Flowers

     Crafters Cafe #283--Use Some Flowers

 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie


 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Very pretty card! Love the flowers. Thank you for playing along with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Valérie said...

So pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at CAS on Sunday! Valérie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...