Monday, July 13, 2020

Golf Cards with Atlantic Hearts Sketch #377

This week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch features a central focal image with a mat over paper that is also matted with a sentiment and accents.  Our challenge ends Sunday evening, July 19.  We hope you can play along by entering your creation here.




I took out a golfer's stamp from SU Clubhouse set and used it over several different golf themed papers.  The card size is 5" x 6.5" to accommodate the image size. This first card uses a "Golf" paper from an unnamed source.

Card #1:

The following two cards use SU's Clubhouse paper:

Card #2:


Card #3:


As I also have female friends who love golf I took out an old Close to my Heart stamp set called "Fore".  The golf ball paper is from "Custom Scrapbook" and the card size is 4.25" x 5.5".

Card #4:


Card #5:


Which card do you like best? Please leave me a comment below.

I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:
     The Male Room Challenge--Sport
     Color My Heart Color Dare--Monochromatic Blues
     Craft Rocket Challenges--For the Men/Boys

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Card #4 is perfect for our color challenge. I love the whole design and the way you used blue. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The card for our challenge is superb, I love the other masculine cards also. (I'm biased! LOL)Thank you so much for joining us in our Sport challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith DT TMR


Faith my blog

hint - We would love it if you could display our challenge badge on your blog post too, thanks.

Melanie Hungerford said...

What an awesome series of cards. I have to say I like the first one best, those papers almost make it look 3-dimensional. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Melanie

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Marie, what a great assortment of golf cards; but you're making it difficult on which one is a favorite. I do like that argyle background; but being it's Color Dare's blue monochromatic I must vote for that one. They are all good and you have given me a lot to inspire me for my hubby's next Birthday card. Hope you're getting some golfing in with this pandemic. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare and hope you will visit me at Double Trouble.

Susan Renshaw said...

What a great set of cards! Card #4 suits our challenge the best but I would be hard-pressed to choose a favourite!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color My Heart Color Dare
Challenges

Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Vandra said...

I also have to vote for Card #4 for the colour dare challenge, but I also love that because you've used a female golfer. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.

Lady Joyful said...

Wonderful golf themed cards! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

MA-MI said...

Great masculine cards. I can't choose my favorite! Thank you for joining us in our Sport challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our future challenges.
Ma-Mi DT The Male Room

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...