Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Brushed Card with Stella Says Sketch #812

The Brushed Paper Packet from Close to my Heart is available for a short time only.  It has been one of my all time favorite paper packs!  This is the 8th card using this paper that I have posted in the last two months.


The coordinating card stock is Pixie and a Clear Shimmer Brush was used to give the flowers some sparkle to the flowers.  The greeting is from You Make Me Smile.

Here is the fabulous Stella Says Sketch #812 that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     A Place to Start--Flowers
        CAS on Friday--Anything But White

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

What a nice card: I agree: beautiful papers. Lovely color combination. Thanks for sharing your flower card with Place to Start Challenge blog. Bye, Deezy

Pia S said...

This is a lovely design. Classy and timeless. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

Karthikha said...

Beautiful card in a lovely choice of colors! Thank you for sharing your work at A Place to Start challenge. All the best :)
Karthikha,
DT - A Place to Start
My Blog - K's Kards and Krafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...