Sunday, July 12, 2020

Football Birthday Card for Color Dare #401--Inspiration Board

I made this card for a football player nephew using very old Close to My Heart paper and stamp.  The colors were selected from the current Color Dare #401 Inspiration Board.




I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Simply Create Too--Red, White and Blue
         The Male Room--Sport
      Cardz 4 Guyz--Red, White and Blue
      Seize the Birthday--Optional Topping--Red, White and Blue


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

12 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

What a terrific image for any football player. Great use of the inspiration board - thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare ;)

A.Rose said...

Terrific use of the inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Nice use of the red, white, and blue color scheme, works perfectly with the football player to create a great guy card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz for Guys!
Melanie

Ashwini Rao said...

Love your use of blue, red and white. And it seems to be the perfect card for your football playing nephew! Thank you for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your action card, great background, great papers and design. Thank you so much for joining us in our Sport challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith DT TMR


Faith my blog

We would love it if you could display our challenge badge on your blog too, thanks.

Cat Nowak said...

So cute! My son would love this card! I am sure you nephew will to0! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the red, white and blue used for your adorable little football player... fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Susan Renshaw said...

I am sure your nephew loved it!

Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color My Heart Color Dare
Challenges

Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Goga said...

So cute card. Beautiful colours and motiv. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room. Goga

Andreja said...

I like your choice of sport :-)) Beautiful card.
Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room!

Lady Joyful said...

Great masculine birthday card! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Helen said...

Great card - love the stamped background you've created.

Don't forget to include our challenge badge in your post.

Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Craft Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...