Monday, January 20, 2020

Spruced Up Cardmaking with Freshly Made Sketch #418

Spruced Up Cardmaking is a favorite new stamp set from Close to My Heart and I predict you'll see many cards with this stamp set in the near future.  The curved front panel from Freshly Made Sketch #418 inspired my placement of pine sprigs on my card.



     Evergreen CS
     Kraft CS
     Spruced Up Cardmaking Stamps
     Espresso Ink
     Sapphire Ink
     Carolina CS
     Bluebird Ink
     Gold Shimmer Brush

Here is the fabulous new stamp set (available through Feb. 29):

Spruced Up—Cardmaking

This is the wonderful Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:



I'm also sharing this card with the following challenges:
     Heart 2 Heart--All Spruced Up
     Always Fun #146--Use a Favorite Stamp Set
       Tales from the Craft Room--Something New

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

5 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a pretty card! Love that wintery scene! The pine boughs are perfect and I love that sweet little bird! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jacquie Southas said...

I love that you stamped these sprigs in a curved line! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Cat Nowak said...

I love how you curved the pines and pine cones. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart !

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Lauren Moore said...

I love how you curved the pine springs to match the card sketch! Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...