Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Every Little Thing Sympathy Card with Freshly Made Sketch #416

Happy New Year!  
Pretty patterned paper makes card making so quick!  I needed to make Sympathy cards so I pulled out one of my favorite paper packs--Every Little Thing (recently retired from Close to My Heart but still available here).


The greeting is from Card Captions (January 2019 Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month) and the coordinating background card stock is Wisteria.

Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:

  

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Tuesday Morning Sketches--Anything Goes
      Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge--Anything               Goes
      A Bit More Time to Craft--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


4 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Such a lovely floral for a sympathy card! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautifully done.....love the flowers and,the purple backing. Glad,you joined us at FMS!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! Simple but lovely!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful card! I just love that paper! The flowers are so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...