Sunday, January 5, 2020

Masculine Cards With Freshly Made Sketch #416

I love the simplicity of Freshly Made Sketch #416 and made a couple of masculine cards with the  sketch. My first card uses Urban paper and retired Card Captions stamp set.  (I had previously posted a floral card with this sketch here.)



This next card uses retired Avonlea paper with Peacock and Fern Card Stock and Card Captions.


Which card do you like better?

Here is the Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layouts:

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

1 comment:

Amy O said...

These are both great masculine cards! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...