Monday, January 14, 2013

Black Tie Friday's #14 Condolence Challenge using Northridge Publishing Challenge Colors

This card uses Close to My Heart retired colors Kiwi, Heavenly Blue and Grey Wool to closely match the Northridge Publishing January Challenge colors of Chartreuse, Aqua and Light Grey.  The bird is from CTMH "Blessed" stamp set (retired) and the greeting is from CTMH  "4 My Friend".  The Heavenly Blue panel was dry embossed with a Darice embossing folder called "Large Petal".  I am also entering this card into the Black Tie Friday#14 Condolence challenge.  It is also suggested from this site that we actually send the card to the Newtown, CT community at Messages of Condolence, P.O. Box 3700, Newton, CT 06470.  


If you like color challenges like I do, please come play with us at Color My Heart Color Dare.  This week's colors are Close To My Heart Ruby and Indian Corn Blue.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie  

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

The colors are beautiful on your card, plus I just love the bird. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Black Tie Fridays.

Shauna's Scraps said...

I think the embossing on the background paper is very pretty, and I like how you build with the circles, ending with the bird, lovely card. Thank you for taking the challenge with Black Tie Fridays.

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Marie! I didn't know you entered this one! I was browsing all the entries after they announced winners today and I saw your comment with the link--and it was right before mine, lol!!! Now THAT is a wild coincidence! Love it--I might have to give that set a go now. Have a great weekend coming up! See you later today on the Color Dare!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...