Friday, June 9, 2023

Father's Day Card with Try Stampin' on Tuesday #609

I'm making Father's Day Cards for some special people and was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch #609 to make my first card.  The products used are all retired from Close to my Heart (Dotty for You paper, Pear card stock and ink, Greetings to You wood stamp) with the exception of the acetate butterfly and chunky glitter on the butterfly's body.


Here is the fabulous Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch (with option of adding a butterfly) that inspired my card layout:

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

     My Time to Craft #509--Make it Masculine

     Paper Dragonfly--Anything Goes or Summer Creatures

     C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #680--Masculine

     Moving Along with the Times #155--Masculine Theme

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie


p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



3 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is a beautiful card, thank you for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

Wendy L said...

Back again to say thanks for joining us at MTTC challenge too, xxx

Laurie Unger said...

I love your acetate butterfly and your color combo is perfect for your Father's day card. Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...