Saturday, April 15, 2023

Thank You Card with Paper Craft Crew Sketch #513

 Here is a quick card that I made following the current Paper Craft Crew Vertical Sketch.


The background paper is from "Life's a Hoot" with Sapphire Card Stock.  The sentiment is from "It's the Little Things--Cardmaking" and was stamped in Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Ink. A scalloped circle die was used to frame the sentiment.

Here is the fabulous Paper Craft Crew sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Creative Fingers #252--Anything Goes
     Craft Rocket Challenges--Layer it Up
     

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...