Monday, April 10, 2023

Masculine Golf Themed Birthday Card with Freshly Made Sketch #580

This card came together very quickly following Freshly Made Sketch #580. The patterned paper is "Country Club" from Stampin Up and the sentiment is from Close to my Heart "Sweetest Birthday Wishes".


Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch #580 that inspired my card layout:

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     AAA Birthday Game #48--Layer it Up
     Make My Monday #198--Frame it
     The Male Room Challenge #173--Stencils and/or Dies

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a great golfer card! I know many people who would love this. Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

Jane said...

Love the look of a grid design and your golfer will be thrilled with this card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great card for a golfer, love your take on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining us in our Stencil and/or Dies challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

Maria Valente said...

Hi! Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining out Frame it! challenge at MMMChallenge Blog.
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...