Thursday, May 26, 2022

Happy Times Birthday Card with Tuesday Morning Sketch #658

This week's simple sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches appealed to me (and I had some time to create). As I was going through my drawer of older patterned papers I came across this fun floral paper called "Happy Times" by Close to my Heart.  The older CTMH sentiment die was cut into a dotted glossy piece of cardstock from the back of an ornament tag sold at Michaels.  The gold strips are from a sheet of gold holographic poster board that I've had for years.  


Here is the fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Paper Craft Crew Tic Tac Toe #472--Die cuts, Bling, Flowers


      Inspiration Challenge #30--Inspired by Photo--for me--flowers

      Use Your Stuff #448--Use a Touch of Gold

     Simon Says Wednesday Challenge--Anything Goes

     Addicted to Stamps and More #430--Die cuts or Stencils

     Happy Little Stampers May--Anything Goes With Dies

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie


p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

6 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

A wonderful combination of textures and patterns. Love that you were able to use your stash.

Donna Walls said...

This is so bright and cheerful, I love the paper! Thanks for playing along in our challenge at The Inspiration Station and we hope to see more from you soon!
Donna
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Donna W. said...

That paper is aptly named "Happy Times" It cheers me up just looking at it. Beautiful birthday card. Love the way you repeated the pattern in the flowers you used.

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is so pretty! love the colors and strip of gold pp! Thanks for sharing with us at TMS!

Debi said...

Hi Marie! How are you doing? Still making showstopper cards, I see. I love how vibrant these colors are. What a wonderful birthday card! Thanks for sharing your talents at Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge. Debi DT TMS

Izzy Scrap said...

Love the bright colours of this PP, just perfect to highlight the HB sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...