Monday, May 9, 2022

Congratulations Card with Freshly Made Sketch #534

A dear friend of mine just let me know that she is expecting her 4th grandchild so I decided to make her this gorgeous card using Freshly Made Sketch #534.  


The products used are mostly retired from Close to My Heart:
     Cherry Blossoms stamp
     It's the Little Things sentiment stamp
     Toffee Ink
     Light Pink Tri-Blend Marker
     Light Tan Tri-Blend Marker
     Sea Glass Ink
     Strokes of An Artist Stamp
     Gelly Roll Clear Glaze Pen

Here is the Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:
      
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Dare 2B Artzy Challenge--Flowers
      Just Us Girls #631--Flowers
      Fun Friday #163--Flowers

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



     


1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun card - great use of the sketch with using flowers. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...