Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Valentine Card for Fusion Card Challenge

I love sketch challenges and picked Fusion Card Challenge--Valentine Cupcakes to make this quick Valentine Card.  The tiny heart paper and focal sticker is from Close to my Heart's special promotion called Smitten.  The gold stripe is ribbon I purchased for the Christmas holidays package wrapping.



Here is the fabulous Fusion Graphic that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Cupcake Inspirations--Valentine Hearts
     Use Your Stuff #441--Hearts/Love
     Daring Cardmakers--My Sweet Valentine   

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie


p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

     


4 comments:

Tristan said...

Love the simle elegance of your card Marie. Thanks for joining us at the Fusin Card Challenge. Tristan DT.

Nora Noll said...

I like that gold border you used. Such a cute card. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
CIC

Quillish said...

So simple and yet so pretty! Love the pop of gold and the sentiment as a focus. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani

Dawn said...

Fabulous card and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...