Friday, February 25, 2022

Friendship Card with Freshly Made Sketch #524

Pink is the favorite color of the recipient of this card which influenced my color choices.  The card is based on the current Freshly Made Sketch #524.  The patterned paper is from Close to my Heart called "Brushed", the background paper is Flamingo, the striped elements are from Mix-In Paper and the greeting is from Simon Says called "So Talkative".  The greeting was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and was clear embossed with Ranger Super Fine Detail.


Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

     My Time to Craft #476--Embossing Theme Wet or Dry

     CAS on Friday#225--Spring Flowers

     Double D--Shades of Pink 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie


p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




6 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Marie: Your card is refreshing! The mix of flowers with the geometric lined paper strips is bold and eye-catching! In your photo, I do glimpse a wet shine look of your embossing on the sentiment. Wonderful card and thanks for participating at MTTC! Best wishes! --Becca/DT/MTTC

Darlene said...

Fabulous take on that sketch Marie! Love what you've done here! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Shades of Pink’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

Diane said...

Beautiful card, like a breath of spring air! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Vicki said...

Lovely! Makes me think of Spring, for sure. Great sentiment. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Shades of Pink" Challenge.

Amy O said...

I love this pretty pink card and the fun touch of the stripes for the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a sweet take on the sketch! This DSP is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at freshly Made Sketches this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...