Friday, April 30, 2021

Golfing Lady with Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch #503

Apart from cardmaking Golf is a passion of mine and I have lots of friends who receive golf themed cards.  I also like using up favorite vintage papers, retired colors and stamps. (Close to My Heart Indian Corn Blue Background & Texture Paper, Outdoor Denim Cardstock, Tee Time stamp).  Instead of cutting an oval as the sketch suggests I used Fancy Stitched Bracket Frames.


Here is the fabulous Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch #503 that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Krafty Chicks Challenge #577--Anything Goes
     The House That Stamps Built--Anything Goes
     Simon Says Wednesday--Anything Goes
     Creative Knockouts #399--Tic Tac Toe (right column)
          

***Special Note--There is a Stamptacular Sale going on through the end of April with loads of Close to My Heart stamp sets at a discount.  You can check it out here.***


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



5 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Marie, great golf card and interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! I really like the die cuts you used as the frame, too! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Heather said...

So nice to see a lady golfer out there cutting it up! Very fun papers and coloring, too, and love that frame shape! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Heather said...

What a beautiful card! Great take on the sketch! I love those stitched dies and that yummy bow! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

libbystamps said...

Nice card! Great use of our Challenge 503. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

Kelly Schelske said...

So fun to see a lady golfer image, great card!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week for our 400th challenge celebration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...