Saturday, April 17, 2021

Alcohol Inked Stars for Freshly Made Sketch #481

Several weeks ago I was playing with alcohol inks and made several panels.  I used a star thin cut die to cut the 9 elements for my card following Freshly Made Sketch #481. The striped background square was cut from acetate Animation Sheets.  The Cheers My Dears sentiment was stamped in Versamark Ink and Candy Apple Ink and embossed with Polysparkle Embossing Powder (retired CTMH product).


This is the alcohol inked panel that the stars were cut from:


Other alcohol inked cards can be found here, here and here.

Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch #481 that inspired my card layout:

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
    Aud Sentiments Challenge #272--Anything Goes with a Sentiment
    Creative Knockouts #397--Add a Sentiment
    Dare 2B Artzy April Challenge--Bright Colors

***Special Note--There is a Stamptacular Sale going on through the end of April with loads of Close to My Heart stamp sets at a discount.  You can check it out here.***

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the stars Marie!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck:-)

Valérie said...

I love the stars you made using alcohol inks. It always makes unexpected results. This technique is fun. And it is a good idea to die cut stars from your card base. Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments. Valérie

Cécile RIBON said...

What a happy and festive take on the sketch. I love those brightly colored stars against the blacks and white striped backdrop. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...