Monday, September 21, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #387 With Lovely Paper

 Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post! This week our sketch challenges you to slant your paper while including a sentiment in the lower corner.  My card features Close to My Heart's Lovely paper and coordinating card stocks in Sage, Ballerina and Blue Belle.  The greeting comes from my favorite sentiment set called "Sentiments by Melissa Esplin".





Below is our fabulous sketch.  We can't wait to see how you will interpret it.  You can share your project with us here.  We look forward to visiting your blog soon.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...